Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Very competitive prices and top-of-the-range services:
â¢ Hostel: the best dormitories in France: made-to-measure bed with night light, individual blind, USB socket, luxury mattress.
â¢ Hotel: spacious double rooms: king size bed, lounge area, sofa bed for familiesâ¦
â¢ In the center, on rue Sainte Catherine, in the heart of the city's tourist attractions: Cite du vin, Darwin, Miroir d'Eau, a few steps from the restaurants, bars and terraces of old Bordeaux, and 10 minutes by tram from the station, 30 minutes from the airport, 1 hour from the beaches and the surf.
â¢ A bar - restaurant offering "french & fresh" lunches, snacks, tapas aperitifs...
â¢ A terrace on the square to chill in the sun, a rooftop area for hotel guests
â¢ But also events every week: karaoke evenings, broadcast of matches for a friendly and festive atmosphere between travellers, etc.
Forget all this and just come over at Central!
Eat Central in our Brasserie of the flavors from the South West of France,
Drink Central and share a bunch of delicious tapas,
Sunday Central Brunch with friends or family,
And even sleep Central! Anyway, just BE CENTRAL!
20 minutes by tramway from the train station, 30 minutes from the airport, 1hour from the coast/surf, 2H27min door to door from the Eiffel Tour!
Looking forward to welcoming you !
Central Hostel Team Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>