Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Central and Basic Universitat is also surrounded by a variety of shops and supermarkets, a 5-minute walk from some of the most modern bars and restaurants in the city. Our Neighborhood is an interesting and exciting area of Barcelona has a personality and a special character, which make it a must-see area.
Decorated with bright colours, we have room for everyone, singles, doubles, triple and quadruple too, most of them with shared bathroom, but we also have private bathrooms options, free toiletries are also provided, we do not have 24 hours reception always willing to help you out, and we also have free WIFI!
Central and Basic Universitat Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation Policy: Depends of rate policy.
Check in from 14.00 to 22.00
Check out before 10.00
Here you find important information
-Payments only by card
-The price does NOT include towels.
We have towels for rent for 3â'¬ each towel at the reception.
-Our reception closes at 20:00. If you plan to arrive later than 20:00 you must let us know so that we can arrange for somebody to check you in at the hostel. There is an EXTRA fee for arriving later than 22:00 of 10â'¬ per reservation and 15.00e for check in after midnight.
-The price does NOT include the city taxes, city taxes are 1,93â'¬ until March 31st 2022 and 3.03â'¬ from April 01st 2022.
Reception from 14.00 to 22.00
Pets are not allowed.
We just accept travelers with a valid ID/Passport for doing the registration in our property. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>