Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Centrum Hostel Baku (Molokan Garden) is located at the very heart of Baku City. With the perfect location our guests can easily get to any sightseeing in Baku. Nearby you may find McDonalds, Hard Rock Cafee and dozens of several different type of brasseries, cafes and restaurants. Theres an internet cafee on the ground floor right next to the Hostel entrance. İn case if our guests are interested in shopping then the next building is Khagani Mall and you may find approximately all brands while walking the area around. Only 5 to 10 min of walk you may need to see Old Baku - Inner City (Iceri Seher).
At the evening you may prefer to walk alone the Caspian Sea Boulevard which is very popular by its parks, cafe's and many other attractions.
Centrum Hostel Baku Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 24 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
Customers younger than 18 years of age can check in only with parents/guardians.
As for now the reception at our Hostel is open from 10 to 18 but that will be till the end of November 2016. We welcome families with children and happy to mention that we have a park right in front of our hostel where families can share their time with kids playing at garden. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
1, Maa Azerbaijan
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>