Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
At Chalet D’Amo we have been providing accommodation for skiers, snowboarders, and mountain bikers for the last 20 years in the charming town of Morzine part of the extensive Portes du Soleil well known for winter sports l. A superb place to experience the wide-open expanse of the mountains all year around – a uniquely beautiful holiday escape!
Chalet D’Amo has three affordable yet functional twin ensuite rooms and our large suite the Loft in the eaves of the chalet:
**Le Jardin is a twin ensuite room with views of our garden and nearby forest. There is parquet flooring and wood paneling which makes it very cosy.
**Le Mazot is a twin ensuite room overlooking our Mazot and has great views of neighbouring mountain Point de Nanteaux. There is parquet flooring and wood paneling.
**The Balcony room is a larger ensuite twin ensuite room with balcony doors giving private access to the balcony and garden. The side window has views of mountains, forest, and our garden. In summer it is perfect for breakfast outside or afternoon drinks. Balcony furniture is provided.
**The Loft is made up of two adjoining bedrooms and private shower and is good for groups of 4 adults or families. There is parquet flooring and private balcony.
Chalet D’Amo is 2 km from Morzine and surrounded by a large garden and nearby forest. There is a large dining room and cosy sitting room with log burner and Free sat TV. Wi-Fi is free and accessible in all the bedrooms.
**We provide a free shuttle to take you to the centre in the morning and evenings by arrangement**
In the winter, our guests can deposit their ski/boarding equipment in our central partner ski shop so you can change into comfortable shoes after a day on the hill! The shop is 5 minutes’ walk to Pleney in Morzine or Super Morzine for the lifts to Avoriaz and the Portes du Soleil. In addition to free overnight storage our guests also benefit from 20% discount on hire equipment.
In the summer we provide secure bike storage in our garage, bike wash and washing machine for mountain bikers and road cyclists.
Our policies and Conditions:
Check in from 15:00 to 21:00 (we can be flexible if you are delayed just let us know]
Check out from 07:00 to 10:00.
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1 EUR per person per night
Breakfast is included.
Reception: open from 08.00 - 12.00 and from 15.00 - 21.00
We ask for a minimum stay of 3 nights in the winter season.
Please note that all measures following government guidelines are in place with enhanced cleaning and sanitizing using approved products before your arrival. We no longer provide daily housekeeping during your stay but can provide extra towels and toiletries on demand. We ask our guests to wear a mask on entry and in all common areas of the chalet. Hydro-alcohol gel is always available. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>