Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Cheers Porthouse features 10 rooms including a four bed dorm, 3 triple rooms with shared bath room, 3 double or twin rooms with shared bathroom, and 3 double rooms with private bath rooms.
Free tea and coffee can be enjoyed throughout the day. Our guests can also make use of the fully equipped, modern communal kitchen, one of the most appreciated feature of our guests! For your convenience, there is a supermarket across the street as well as plenty of great restaurants nearby.
We are located in a quiet street right by the lively Galata Port, in Istanbul's prime starting point for tours in all directions by foot, by ship, by metro-tram and by bus.
Decorated with modern art, all of our air-conditioned rooms offer free Wi-Fi, adjustable heating system, iPod docking station, hair dryer and a safety box.
At the 24 hour front desk, you can find luggage storage and book a shuttle service to Ataturk or Sabiha Gökçen Airport. Private parking is also available.
Come and enjoy a fresh, friendly and fun environment, the entry Port for your adventures in Istanbul...
This property has a 3 day cancellation policy: Failure to cancel within this time will result in a cancellation charge equal to the first night of your stay.
Please inform Cheers Porthouse Istanbul of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Check in: 02:00 pm
Check out: 11:00 am Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>