Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
It was our dream to start a lodge for already a long time. In August 2018 this dream became reality by opening the accommodation by offering different private rooms and even a family bungalow.
Guest rooms at the guest house are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a kitchen and a dining area. Chibuba Airport Accommodation offers certain units with garden views, and all rooms are fitted with a kettle. All rooms come with a seating area. A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.
The reception can provide advice on the area in order to help guests plan their day.
A small team of dedicated employees are available 24/7 taking care of our guests as good as possible. We strive to provide a high level of service at all time including pick-up and drop off service from J.K. Nyerere International airport. Wherever needed we also help our guests to make their stay remarkable by providing services for transport (with or without driver) and help by booking tours and or tickets to Zanzibar by ferry etc. Your wishes and requests are allways leading for us.
Chibuba Airport Accommodation Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 00:00 to 00:00
Check out from 00:00 to 00:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Child friendly. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen lentokenttäkuljetus
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>