Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations must be received 30 days prior to arrival. If group is booked short term or within a 30 day window, alternative options may be available.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Chicago Getaway Hostel requires a 50% pre-payment at reservation booking and the balance upon arrival. We pre-key groups and provide maps, local information and great service.
We look forward to working with your group. Our rates include continental breakfast and wireless internet access. We have flexible terms and offer group rates.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our hostel serves complimentary breakfast which features a cereal bar, fresh fruit, oatmeal and coffee. Our restaurant grade kitchen features all the tools you’d need to make a gourmet meal. We offer a great atmosphere and are happy to recommend a host of activities at our hostel or steps from our doors. The hostel offers fresh popcorn and nightly “Prime Time” viewings in its media room as well as other organized on-property experiences.
The hostel is within walking distance of the best restaurants, pubs, and music venues in Lincoln Park. Our neighborhood is home to the historic Lincoln Park Zoo, DePaul University and North Avenue Beach. In addition, our hostel is near public transportation connecting you to the best Chicago attractions. Our team is happy to sell tickets to Chicago’s hottest attractions like the Skydeck, The Field Museum and the John Hancock Observatory.
Our guests rave that our location and affordable stays can’t be beat! Let our team act as your concierge to the city so you can explore and experience Chicago like a local. We look forward to welcoming you soon!
Our Amenities Include:
- Free wireless internet and computer stations
- Complimentary daily breakfast
- Free housekeeping and linens
- Air conditioning and radiator heat
- 24/7 front desk
- Secured key card access
- Iron and ironing board upon request
- Hair dryers upon request
- Elevator and guest bathroom on each floor
Additional Amenities: (Fee applies)
- Luggage storage (at check-out)
- Vending machines
- On-site guest laundry
- Bike rentals
- Locks for guest lockers
Please note this Hostel policies before booking:
- 72 hours Cancellation policy.
- We cannot guarantee bunk bed placement (top or bottom).
- Check-In: 3pm
- Check-Out: 11am
- Minimum Age to register in dorms is 18.
- Guests under 18 are welcome in our private rooms while accompanied by a guest 21 years or older.
- Guests residing in a US zip code that begins with “60” will not be permitted.
- A valid state ID or passport is required at arrival
- Payment is collected in full at check-in
- Taxes of 17.4% will be added to the “due at arrival” fee on your confirmation.
- We have a maximum stay of 14 nights. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
9, Maailmanlaajuinen suurempi hostelli
7, Maailmanlaajuinen suurempi hostelli
4, Maailmanlaajuinen suurempi hostelli
Maailmanlaajuinen suurempi hostelli
Chicago Getaway Hostel sanoo
What a lot of people don't know about our hostel is that it was originally built in 1928 as part of the Eleanor Foundation in order to provide affordable housing for women coming into the city and entering the workforce. Nearly 84 years later, we're still offering affordable lodging in an amazing and historic neighbourhood.
In my opinion, there's three places that you can't leave Chicago Getaway Hostel without checking out. The first is Kingston Mines a legendary Blues bar located a few blocks away. Secondly, you can't leave Chicago without trying Lou Malnati's deep dish pizza. Thirdly, you haven't lived until you've had a Chicago hot dog from Chicago's Dog House. These three places will make your trip unforgettable. Mathew, General Manager
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>