Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Only a short distance from the famous Shell Fossil Beach. “Port Takola' The yacht marina and harbor is only a 5 minute walk from the house.
The location is a 20 minute drive to Krabi town and 10 minute drive to the busy tourist area of Ao nang beach. It is very easy to catch a long tail boat over to Railay or Tonsai from Ao nam mao pier or you can walk 25 minutes to the main road and catch a public bus to Ao Nam Mou, Ao Nang or Krabi Town.
With cool art work and a cozy feeling this beautiful modern bedroom can sleep up to 2 people. It is ideal for single travellers or small groups of friends. The bedroom offers a bright and airy bedroom with queen size bed and fan. The western style bathroom has a powerful cold water shower and western style toilet. There is a full outdoor kitchen with fridge and a BBQ. We also have a vegetable garden which we welcome you to use.
The bedroom has an outside terrace which overlooks the peaceful jungle and Lampho area. The village has a large garden with seating areas great to chill and relax with friends. A slack line for you to play on and enjoy the nature. You have the choice to relax privately on your terrace, or enjoy the open spacious garden.
There are several small ‘house’ shops within walking distance of the house. Where you can buy snacks or drinks. There is a good restaurant within a minutes’ walk from the house, which closes at 8.30pm. In the village there a few more local restaurants within walking distances. Local, cheap and great quality food. There are other Thai food restaurants and stalls close to the Ao Nam Mou pier.
Ao Nam Mou beach offers a few small beach fronted bars, serving good food and cold drinks. The Sea Shell Hotel is only a 10 minute walk from the village which has an ATM.
Local markets are held 2 times a week in 2 different locations both are around 10-15 minutes’ drive from the house. For cheap local vegetables, fish, chicken and other food stalls.
For animal lovers there is a local horse riding stables. You can spend a few hours of a day on the beach or in the jungle with the horses. There is a government funded fish research center, which is free to visit, with a beautiful walk around the lake.
The main road is only a 25 minute walk from the house where you can catch the public bus to Ao Nam Mou, Ao Nang and Krabi Town. The nearest beach is called 'Ao Nam Mou beach. It’s a very long stretch perfect for sunset walks in low tide. One of the most beautiful beaches in Southern Thailand is Railay beach, as voted by Trip advisor. It is easy to reach and simply requires taking a long tail boat from Ao Nam Mou pier to Railay East. The boats go every hour. The price is 100b per person.
We have push bicycles available for rent for a small fee, to get around the village and surrounding area. We recommend that you hire either a scooter or car to get around, which we can arrange for you.
Things to note & policies:
Free Cancellation: 1 Days before the arrival, otherwise being charged by the property.
Check in from: 1:00 pm.
Check out Before: 12:00 pm at noon.
Payment on Arrival: Cash Only.
Breakfast: Not Included.
NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area.
No Age Restriction.
Reception working period/time: 8:00am-8:00pm. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>