Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
It is located a few minutes walking from San Giovanni in Laterano Basil. This is the one of oldest of the four Papal Basilicas in Rome and the oldest church in the West. Within 10 minutes walking you will find a wide range of bars and restaurants. In the neighbourhood you will find the Coin, one of the most famous Italian chain store, and also you're near POMPI, where you can taste their famouse tiramisu, known all over the world. A few minutes walking from the property, the red line of San Giovanni, Metro A.
The property has three beautiful and comfortable rooms: one of those has an en-suite bathroom, while the other two have a shared bathroom. Moreover, a new kitchen is available with a common area and a dining table. Free WiFi access in all rooms. Breakfast 5 euro per room, 2.50 euro per person, if you want just ask before checking in.
Ciak Holiday House's Policies & Conditions:
Check in time:
from 2pm(14:00) onwards
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival).
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Non smoking rooms
Single Room Shared bathroom NO AC Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>