Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Ciri Biri Bela Boutique Hostel offers 8 bunk beds in two big 35 sqm rooms and shared bathrooms. All Rooms have air condition and free Wi-Fi. access You can chill on our big terrace. The shared bathroom is fitted with a shower.
There is a small shop selling a wide variety of products, from food to fashion, accessories and cosmetics. Everything is either produced or designed in Croatia. We support traditional Croatian crafts and the work of young Croatian designers. The best place to pick up a souvenir from Croatia. Ciri Biri Bela Boutique Hostel offers free Wi-Fi access, breakfast, lunch and brunch at the Café can be served from 8 am to 2 pm. In the evening, it is a bar with cocktails and Croatian tapas.
Ciri Biri Bela boutique hostel conditions and policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 2 pm to 10 pm.
Check out time is 11.30 am.
No 24-hour reception, but on request in can check in 24 hours. Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards and cash.
Occupancy tax 1.08 EUR per person per night. Breakfast not included. Breakfast available at the restaurant – Please ask for a voucher at the reception. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>