Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
- 1 km from the city centre and 6 km from the Dushanbe International Airport. - 300 m from the City Hostel is the main and lovely green Rudaki Avenue in north Dushanbe with all its green parks, museums, malls and plazas.
- 1 km from the City Hostel you can go to the big market Mehrgon, wich is inside a wonderfull new building, and looks like a palace.
- 1 km from the City Hostel you can begin to go upwards towards the near green nature, hills and mountains (even in the late November with temperatures up to almost 25 degrees, and even during winter).
The City Hostel is uniquely located between both local communities and tourist attractions on one sight and on otherside a nature consisting of hills and mountains, with small villages upon the hills, with a panorama view of mountains. It is located in the middle of a safe and comn resident area with houses, schools, shops, police station, and all usually local resident facilities!
The rooms prices include:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Two relaxing rooms in the house and the garden
- Balcony with nice view over the hills
- 24 hours staffed reception, with safe to store your valuables
- Parking Place within the Hostel garden
- Airport pickup
- City information
The newly built City Hostel is honored and happy to accommodate you, and you are sincerely welcome! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
1, Maa Tajikistan
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>