Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are right in the centre of Berlin just a few minutes walk from all the main sights of the city.
Enjoy our continental breakfast buffet (for 6,00 Euro) and relax at our terrace with FREE Wi-Fi access.
You can book the breakfast directly at the reception desk.
Just a short walk away: Checkpoint Charlie, Brandenburg gate, Jewish Museum, Friedrichstrasse, Potsdamer Platz & Unter den Linden.
You like to party? A short train journey will take you to Oranienburger Strasse or Alexanderplatz.
One towel included any extra towel only 1 Euro.
From 01/01/2014 the City of Berlin will charge an extra tax of 5% on every night.
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Luottokorttimaksu mahdollinen
- Ei asetettuja sisääntuloaikoja
- Sis. verot
Guests in the age of 16 or 17 need a written confirmation from their parents that they are allowed to stay in our hostel. This form needs to be shown at the check-in. Furthermore we need a copy of the passport of the parents (bot pages). It´s not allowed to stay in a dorm if you are under 18 years old, unless you book the entire room.
Breakfast is not included and costs 5.50 EUR.
Citytax not included.
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>