Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For group bookings there is a different cancellation policy: To cancel more than 9 people it's free of charge 10 weeks in advance. Up to 4 weeks in advance we charge 50%. 4 weeks before arrival we charge 100% of the total amount.
Cancellation of only few beds (max.10% of the total number of people) are free of charge up to 1 week in advance. In that case, we can't guarantee the rooms to be exclusevly for the group.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Rooming costs are without breakfast.
You can add breakfast (continental buffet) for 6,-€/person.
As of January 1st 2014 the city of Berlin charges an additional city tax for private travelers in value of 5% of the net overnight room price. This tax is not included in the price and will be added to the bill. To reduce the citytax for educational or business trips, you can fill out the right form here: https://www.berlin.de/sen/finanzen/steuern/downloads/artikel.57924.php
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We’re located in downtown Berlin. From here you can walk to all of the city’s major sightseeing spots. No public transport is needed. And our neighbourhood, Berlin Mitte, is well known for its diverse culture and nightlife!
Our modern hostel is set in a heritage buidling dating back to 1894.
The spacious rooms feature large windows, oak parquet and high ceilings. We have rooms for up to 10 people, some with shared bathrooms and some ensuite. The entire hostel is 100% non-smoking and rooms are cleaned daily.
Citystay Hostel Berlin's onsite bar is open 23hrs a day and features €2.80 draught beer (€2.00 at Happy Hour). We’ve also got 13 different types of German beer, from each cardinal direction.
We serve coffee or tea from only €1.20. Our huge breakfast buffet for only 5.50EUR.
You can relax in our sunny street cafe or our beautiful courtyard with trees and deckchairs.
No matter if you arrive to our city via the airports or train station, there’s mostly a direct public transportation link to our hostel.
Citystay is the perfect place for all backpackers, solo travellers and families.
We look forward to meet you!
Your CityStay team Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>