Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Free Cancellation of groups can be offered one month prior to travel.
50% Cancellation Charge applies if cancelled 15 days prior to travel.
100% Charge applies for Any Cancellations received 15 days prior to travel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Apart from being just being a place for accommodation, Clock Inn Kandy is also a great meeting point for fellow travellers to share travel information and have access to travel information. We are equipped with a great communal area which provides ample facilities to our guests.
Located in the heart of this historic City, its a mere stroll a way from Kandy's major attractions.
Beds & Dorms- consists of 6 to 8 Beds per Dorm Room, Shared Bathrooms with hot showers, Air Condition, Private Lockers, Free WiFi.
Private Rooms- consists of a King Size Double Bed, Private Bathroom with hot shower, Air Condition, Cable TV, Free WiFi.
Lobby & Lounge- Work Station with Free internet, Free Pantry access, Free Breakfast/Tea/Coffee, Free Cable TV and other Entertainment facilities available, Free WiFi.
On Request- Airport Pick & Drop, Transportation to other locations can also be arranged, Breakfast & Other Meals, Laundry Service, Private Tours in and around the City Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>