Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For GROUP reservations it is required:
- The payment of 30% of the value of the stay in deposit to confirm the reservation.
- Settlement of the entire stay up to 2 weeks prior to the check-in date.
- Security deposit - 20 % - to be delivered by the check-in date (returned after check-out)
- Cancellations 30 days in advance - full refund of deposit amounts (except for the No-Refundable rate option)
- Cancellations between 15 and 30 days from the check-in date, - 50% refund of deposit amounts (except for the No-Refundable rate option)
- Cancellations less than 15 days before the check-in date, - no refund of the reservation guarantee deposit.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- Other clarifications:
>>>>> We do not accept pets
>>>>> There is the possibility of storing bicycles, in a closed and guarded place. Price per bike - 3 euros/night.
>>>>> We do not provide meals. There are several very good options of cafes and restaurants in adjacent establishments 07:00 - 02:00
>>>>> We do not provide laundry. There are alternatives to self-service machines in adjacent establishments 24/24.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Your stay will be in the historic center of Coimbra, surrounded by the oldest tiltes and where you can relax in a terrace with a stunning view of the Mondego river.
It provides accommodation in rooms with a double-bed or in mixed dormitories with access to shared bathrooms and all air conditioned.
The Hostel is surrounded by restaurants, gardens and other touristic attractions. The most emblematic zones such as the Sé Velha Cathedral (less than 5 minutes walking), the famous Coimbra University which was classified as world wide Patrimony by the UNESCO at about 10 minutes distance). At a distance of 20 minutes on foot there is the Town Bus Station and also the National Museum Machado de Castro, the largest roman building in the Peninsula, the hostel is side by side with Turism office.
Coimbra Portagem Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 16:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours: 08: 00 am. to 23: 00 pm. After the 23:00pm call a phone contact available for this purpose.
In the dorms, please don´t put your stuff on other people’s bed.
You can leave your luggage after your check-out until 21:30 pm. This service cost 0.50 euros/hour.
This property is not suitable for children (under 18 years), unless they are with their parents. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>