Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Come one, come all!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Need a goods night rest? We can do that! Come sleep in our insanely comfortable beds equipped with massive plush pillows. Each bed also includes a lockable drawer built into your frame. We provide the comforts of home that travelers often miss while abroad, as travelers ourselves, we realize that the details make all the difference! Enjoy a steamy rinse in our hot spacious rainfall showers, and dry off with our complimentary towels.
Do you want the best location? This is it! Located in the heart of the Historic Center of Quito, the presidential palace, Basilica, La Ronda, Central Market and a plethora of museums are within a 5-minute walk! All of these sites can be explored on our Free Walking Tour Ecuador, supplemented with cultural and historical context by our charming, hilarious tour guides. www.freewalkingtourecuador.com As if that isn't enough within two blocks you can find a bus to every part of the city making for easy navigation to the bus terminals or airport.
If all of this wasn't enough we have an in-house travel agency, Community Adventures Ecuador, that can help organize last minute tours to Galapagos, tours to Mindo, Otavalo, Quilotoa, Cotopaxi, the middle of the world, and the Amazon! Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or go to our website www.communityadventures-ec.com
Most importantly we are a hostel with Heart! Your stay at Community helps fund local non profits, directly keeping us connected with our phenomenal neighborhood and region.
Monday: Rooftop BBQ, grilled food up on the roof, views, fireplace, and craft beer.
Tuesday: International foodie night. We pick a country from anywhere in the world and cook you a two course meal! We accept suggestions ;)
Wednesday: Ladies night (in Mariscal), We take you to the clubs in Plaza Foch and ladies get free drinks from 8pm to 10pm and guys pay $5 to get in, (drink included)
Thursday: Movie Night, we try and keep up with the blockbuster hits, make some popcorn sit in our movie room and relax
Friday: Food Tour, Our Anthony Bourdain style tour takes you to try the food in our Neighborhood, tripe, chicken on a stick, llapingachos, etc…
Saturday: Pub Crawl Quito- free shots, fishbowls, 30 minutes open bar, 2 bars and 1 club, enough said
Sunday: Pasta, wine, and $2 Pints- We cook a pasta dish, and you order the wine or beer on tap that night! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
1, Maa Ecuador
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>