Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Conturce Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Check-in time starts at 4:00 PM.
Check-out is at 11:00 AM (No exceptions)
Payment 7 days before arrival date: major credit cards.
Please be advised that there is a $35.00 (shared rooms) $75.00 (private rooms) HOLD on the credit card to cover the costs of equipment, furniture or articles damaged or lost (including but not limited to: $30.00 for replacement of lost keys, $35.00 lost lock, $8.00 for stained, ripped or lost towels, $30.00 for stained, ripped or lost blankets, $14.00 for stained, ripped or lost sheets, $10.00 for additional change of bed linens and towels) and for noncompliance with rules and regulations.
Taxes not included - 9.00%
Breakfast not included.
Mon-Sunday: 8:00 AM- 8:00PM
If arriving between 8:00 PM - 8:00 AM please call or email us for self-check-in instructions.
Covid Regulations and Restrictions by Government may apply.
18 years or older to check-in.
NO Pets allowed.
TOWELS AND BEACH TOWELS AVAILABLE FOR RENT Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>