Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
And what is more? All the necessities; all the facilities under one roof. Meet other travellers, tourists, backpackers and students from around the globe to experience the true meaning of travelling at an affordable price! A lovely living room to relax, read a book, watch a movie, use FREE Wi-Fi facilities or just mingle around with others is situated on the ground floor next to the fully equipped kitchen and dining area!
Plenty of trips and tours can also be booked at our reception!
Corner Hostel Malta offers rooms on three floors, all served with lift. Corner Hostel Malta offers 40 beds available in female only, male only or mixed shared rooms, each with 4 beds, and private twin rooms. Corner Hostel Malta has very bright and airy rooms all with plenty of natural daylight from windows or balconies overlooking a tranquil setting of the daily town life.
All rooms have private bathroom facilities most of which are en-suite. 24hr hot showers are included.
Bed sheets are provided for free (and towels are also available for a small additional fee). Each bed is equipped with reading lights and has a very good-sized lockable wardrobe. Rooms have telephone access, table and ceiling fans.
Check-in from 2 p.m - 10 p.m (otherwise we need to be informed in advance).
Check-out 11 a.m.
Cancellation policy is 2 day in advance
VAT is included in the price
Eco City Tax of 50c per adult 18+, per night to be paid in cash on check in.
We accept payment by cash and credit card.
Under 18's must be accompanied by an appropriate adult. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>