Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Cuckoo Hostel is set 7 km from Chinnaswamy Stadium, 7 km from Commercial Street and 8 km from Cubbon Park. The accommodation offers a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and organizing tours for guests.
All nits at the hostel are equipped with a seating area.
At Cuckoo Hostel every room is equipped with a desk and a private bathroom.
Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.
Cuckoo Hostel offers a terrace. The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at the hostel.
Visvesvaraya Industrial and Technological Museum is 8 km from Cuckoo Hostel, while Kanteerava Indoor Stadium is 8 km away. The nearest airport is Kempegowda International Airport, 41 km from the accommodation.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 2 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 12:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours: 24*7.
6. Age Restriction:18+.
7. Taxes included.
8. Breakfast not included. Breakfast - 50 INR , Lunch - 150 INR, Dinner - 150 INR. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>