Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Che house is a great spot to relax, soak up in Dalat's culture and meet fellow travelers. We are just 5 minutes’ drive from Dalat's famous lake, and only 8 minutes away from top attractions like Crazy House, the Maze bar and Dalat Night Market. It's easy to enjoy all that Dalat has to offer then escape back home for some peace and tranquillity. Our staff will be happy to give you advice on everything and anything you want to do here, from coffee to canyoning tours to cooking classes and hiking. We've got you covered!
You'll have no problem when it comes to food or drinks. Breakfast in house is available (at no charge) between 7 AM - 9:30 AM. Enjoy happy hour at our Bar, whip up a meal in our Kitchen or ask us for local tips. We can show you where to get the best Dalat's street food, find local treats (like avocado ice cream), enjoy a locally grown coffee or get wavy in one of the many local bars or karaoke joints.
See you soon!
***Property Policies & Regulations:
1. Cancellation Policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 2 PM - 11 PM.
3. Check out before 12:00 PM (noon).
4. Payment: upon arrival by cash only.
5. Taxes: included.
6. Breakfast: included.
7. No curfew.
8. No smoking in rooms, but smoking area is provided.
9. Reception Working Hours: 24/7 hours Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>