Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For a now show, all the reservation amount will be debited.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We have free WIFI access!
Our purpose is not only to provide you with a comfortable stay, but to give you the opportunity to discover the ancient local culture, its history and its people.
The property itself was the owner’s home and maintains a down to earth, warm, and familial atmosphere. The owner is native to Fez and can help you arrange your travels around the Medina’s blue gate, tanneries, cooking classes and the public souk, among other places. Day trips that the staff can help with include trips to Meknes, Volubilis, the Middle Atlas Mountains and to the Sahara desert. The staff can also offer travelling options that accommodate the guests preferences ranging from private tours, to cheaper group tours every day of the week.
We are connected with other travel businesses and can easily connect you with guides and transportation. Through your explorations, you will gain a unique perspective on the oldest and largest medina in the world, which has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
If you are on the run from stress, Dar Lalla Kenza is the right place for you. We have a big patio, two terraces and spacious rooms that include private bathrooms, and hot showers. Our rooms range from single bedrooms, to double rooms, and a 7 bed dormitory.
We can accommodate up to 20 people in our rooms and many people meet each other and plan their days together in our furnished communal sitting area. There people connect over tea, shisha and their experiences.
The property home is built and decorated in a traditional Moroccan fashion. Stained glass colors the sun rays that shine into the rooms. Columns, walls and floors are covered in patterned tiles, intricately painted wood and etched clay. Ivy creeps down into our common area from hanging pots, and the home comes alive with antique bowls, indigenous tools, vases, hand woven bed coverings, and traditionally forged clocks.
We’d like to invite you to appreciate the beauty of Moroccan culture and architecture, and build a positive experience with our guests and staff. Guests are of all ages and bring interesting stories from around the world, and conversations can be mind opening.
Other amenities include a Moroccan breakfast served with mint tea, We also have a computer connected to the internet and a printer at a very low cost for customer use. For safety purposes, we have security cameras in common areas, and we offer lockers for important items. In the evenings, guests are also welcome to watch films on our projector.
Lose the fear of differences and discover common roots and traditions. With the view of the medina from the top of our terraces you can let your imagination sweep you away to the enchanted tales of Arabian nights
Our property is not suitable for guests over 50years old . we have no age restriction and you are more than welcome to book if you enjoy a young atmosphere
Come to Fes. We await your arrival!
Cancellation Policy: 72 hours before the arrival
Check in: 14.00 noon
Check out: 11.00 noon
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash Only!
Taxes of 2euro/person/night are not included in the room rate
Towels are included in the price of all private rooms. Dormitory guests may bring personal towels or we can provide towels at low cost. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>