Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The accommodation offers a continental or halal breakfast. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant, which serves Moroccan cuisine and also offers vegan and halal options.
Karaouiyne is a 9-minute walk away, while Medina is 900 meters away. Fez-Saïs Airport is 15 km away. Fez el-Bali is a great choice for travelers interested in open air markets, shopping and markets. It is the preferred neighborhood of travelers visiting Fez, according to independent guest reviews. Fez El Bali is a great choice for travelers interested in street markets and markets.
The units at the guest house come with a seating area. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Dar Zerbtana also offer a city view. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.
Dar Zerbtana conditions & policies:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 23:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>