Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
De Luxe Boutique and Rooftop Restaurant is located in Chiang Mai, 400 m from Wat Phra Singh, offers accommodation with an outdoor swimming pool, free private parking, a bar, and a terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a concierge service and a tour desk, along with free WiFi throughout the property.
At the hotel, all rooms include air conditioning, a desk, a balcony with a city view, a private bathroom, a flat-screen TV, bed linen and towels. All guest rooms will provide guests with a wardrobe and a kettle.
Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Three Kings Monument, Chang Puak Gate and Chang Puak Market.
Property Terms & Policies:
1) Check-in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 8:00 20:00
If you will arrive at the hostel after 20:00, please let us know in advance.
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash and credit card
Credit card payments will have a 3% surcharge.
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 3 days in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is not included.
7) NO smoking in Room, but have a smoking area.
8) We only accept guests at the age of 18 years old or more. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>