Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are located in one of the best areas of the city, near to some of the best tourist attractions and landmarks of the place such as Titchfield Cannons, Folly Ruins, Navy Island and Folly Lighthouse, amongst other interesting spots and places that you can discover and explore across our city.
We have several types of rooms, all of them private with several capacities and fully equipped to bring the very best possible stay to our guests and travelers within our facilities. In addition, The front porch offers scenic view of the East Harbour, the grounds of Folly Estate and the ruins of the Fairy tale Mansion. On a sunny day you are also treated to a distanced crest of the blue mountain with fluffy clouds seemingly touching. DeMontevin has maintained the old world charm of the innkeeper opening the doors with a warm smile to welcome travelers, no matter the hour of night. We strive for utmost comfort, privacy, safety, and total satisfaction for our lodgers, so they will strongly desire a return visit, and recommend us to others. Come and stay in this historic and beautiful hotel that offers priceless service and ambiance!
DeMontevin Lodge Hotel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 USD per person per night
Breakfast not included.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
Refundable Key deposit: 20 USD
The maximum period of stay is 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>