Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
In the event of a No Show or Cancellation Deja Vu will charge the customer the full price of the first nights stay per person.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Deja Vu reserves the right to charge a deposit fee (negociable upon arrival) for damages that may be incurred during your group´s stay. This fee will be returned when the group departs the hostel providing no damage is sustained by the hostel as a direct result of the guests stay.
A $50P deposit is also charged per room key. This amount is also returned when the key is returned.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
This very reasonably priced hostel boasts of underground soul with its eclectic Maya meets modern environment.
Spend your mornings on the rooftop garden terrace either soaking up the sun, lounging in the hammocks, or take the ladder to the viewpoint for a stunning 360° view of the city.
Déjà vu is situated in the heart of the city and accommodates a variety of local flavor, from hosting regular free off-the-wall movie nights, to sporadic jam sessions in the shared living area.
With free WIFI, hot water and a fully stocked kitchen (sharp knives included) you’re entirely supplied for however you choose to spend your time within the hostel.
Accommodation is your choice of dormitory’s or private room’s, each dormitory has its own advantages depending on if you’d rather be up early or sleeping past midday, and starting from just 70 Peso’s a night.
Why not come experience a little Déjà vu?
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out until 12:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Reception is available 24hrs if you arrive late (or early) just ring the bell out front and someone will happily let you in.
Please bring passport or other photo identification (mandatory).
With online bookings please remember to bring a printed copy of your reservation and include in your booking what time you will be arriving.
Pets Allowed (only with accompanying Veterinary papers). Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>