Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
We require to be contacted prior to confirming such bookings. Only after our confirmation that such booking can be accepted can this booking be considered as confirmed. We can be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org
We can host 16 people in two dorms of 8. We then have 5 safari tents with two single beds in each. We could accept groups of up to 26 and would happily charge the same price of dorms for tents (discount of 500 per tent). Further people could stay in 4 private rooms each with one double bed and 1 extra single bed (max 3 ppl per room) and one fifth room with one double bed and a bunk bed (max 4ppl). In total we can sleep to the maximum 42 people.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Nestled between the Giriama village of Fumbini and the beautiful emerald waters of Kilifi Creek, Distant Relatives is both a message of optimism and an experimental model of environmentally and socially conscious living. Adventurers from around the world gather here to share tales of the road, mingle with the local community, and enjoy the beautiful ocean views and sunsets that Kenya has to offer. In just one hour’s drive from either Mombasa or Malindi you could be joining us for reef snorkeling trips, moonlit dhow sailing, village walks and beach bonfires, wild cliff adventures, and various live music events.
Distant Relatives is a new and unique ecolodge, hostel and backpackers, and an exceptional budget-friendly alternative to the classic hotels and resorts of the Kenyan Coast. Our accommodation options include camping, dormitories, safari tents, private rooms and beautifully designed ensuite bandas with their own charming private courtyards. Our kitchen serves some of the most delicious, mouth-watering and reasonably priced food on the coast. Wake up to the smell of local Kenyan coffee and go to bed after a full plate of fresh seafood pasta, grilled seasonal vegetables, or some of our signature Friday all-you-can-eat pizzas and free oysters!
At Distant Relatives, our philosophy has always been to work around nature, rather than making nature work around us. For us, caring for the environment and supporting our community will always be a priority and a passion, and we are happy that such efforts have led to our recent certification by Ecotourism Kenya.
Distant Relatives Ecolodge & Backpackers is staffed by a few travellers and a lot of locals ready with the best advice for your East African trip. In the spirit of Kenya’s tradition of generous hospitality, we look forward to welcoming you to our humble coastal shamba and making your stay in Kilifi the most memorable time you’ve had in East Africa!
KARIBU SANA! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
1, Maa Kenya
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>