Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The hotel & Hostel is located in a quiet alley 100 meters from
Saray Square. A place rich with markets, restaurants, malls and is a 5 minute walk to the bus station.
All the rooms come equipped with a bathroom, air conditioning, TV and a fridge. The hotel & Hostel facilities and rooms all are modern and very clean.
Guests receive complimentary Free coffee and tea And Water, 24 hours a day. We offer fast WiFi connection in all areas. There is a common lounge area where guests can relax, mingle, watch TV and enjoy cake or coffee. We also offer free city maps and tourist guides, and a book exchange. The city of Sulaimaniyah is one of the major cities in both the Kurdistan region and Iraq, during your stay you will discover a variety of attractions. We can arrange tours to Halabja Monument, Tawela, the Yazidi Temple, the Monastery Rban Hirmiz in Alqosh, and a daytrip to the rest of Iraqi Kurdistan. The hotel & Hostel has free parking and contains a fire alarm and a suppression system.
Our professional staff will help you throughout your stay in Dolphin Hostel & Hostel Sulaymaniyah. From your arrival at the city’s airport, or Erbil, to the discovery of the Iraqi Kurdistan Region: our personal will provide all the support and friendship you need. English, Arabic, Persian and Kurdish are among the languages that you will find at the desk to welcome you. Any issue or wish related to your stay in our hotel will be easily solved. Information about the city and indeed about the whole region will be delivered, tours organized, and assistance provided for any problem that may arise during your stay, including health and bureaucracy issues.
The Dolphin Hotel & Hostel nestles in the very heart of Sulaimaniyah, embedded in one of the fascinating alleys crossing the historical bazaar in the Old Town area. The Dolphin is literally surrounded by all the facilities you need during your visit to Sulaimaniyah: restaurants, post offices, banks and hospitals. From your home away from home, you can discover Sulaimaniyah’s gardens, museums, and the nightlife of Salim street. The hotel is only ten minutes away from all the city’s major tourist sites. The main bus stations connecting the city with the rest of the region are within a five minute ride by one of the cabs brushing our doorstep. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>