Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The full balance of the rental is collected upon booking, including local taxes and fees. 50% is non-refundable. The remaining 50% can be refunded with two weeks written notice. Such a notice must be received as of 11:59pm PST 14 days prior to the group's arrival date.
After this 2 week grace period, the entire reservation becomes non-refundable and the reservation may not be modified for any reduction of dates or guests. No-show reservations will be charged the full balance and any applicable and associated fees..
Additional Terms and Conditions
Tour buses and trucks are permitted in our parking lot for pickup and drop off but parking would cost $30 per day. Non-commercial vehicles are welcome to park for $20/night. Parking expires 12noon the next day.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Guests between the ages of 12-18 may be considered with a guardian on a case-by-case basis. Please inquire!
DormShare can offer private rooms to groups when renting all of the beds in that specific room. Each room is made up of 1 to 8 beds in twin or full sizes. A twin only sleeps 1 and a full bed could sleep 2. All bathrooms, common areas, parking lot and kitchen are shared.
A larger group could rent our max capacity of 90 beds, but 1 room of up to 6 staff would still be on the premises for security.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Westwood Village is the heart of UCLA area, with tons of amazing restaurants within walking distance. The famous Fox Theater has movie premieres throughout the year, and the nearby Hammer Museum is free. Walk to campus, grab a drink at the W Hotel next door, or tour the Botanical Garden across the street. Ralphs, Trader Joes or Whole Foods, and Target are also a short walk away.
Each room is made up of 1 to 8 beds, custom-built out of birch and pine with personal amenities such as outlets, a night light, and lockers. Rent a twin or full bed in a shared room to save, or pay for all of the beds in the room to make it private.
DormShare Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. (Payments with credit or debit card we charge 3% fee).
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Taxes not included - 14%
Breakfast not included.
Reception Time 10:00 to 23:00. (In case of late arrival please make sure to inform us via email or phone call).
We do not serve breakfast.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age, we can make exceptions for minors age 15+ if with traveling with a guardian.
We offer parking for an additional $20 for overnight parking valid until next day at 12:00 noon. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>