Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We have very comfortable full-sized beds in small dorms and private bedrooms, including six double rooms. All our double rooms can be used as twins and all can sleep up to four with a double bed plus two single beds if required. If you want to book a room for a family please book a double or twin room, then email us after booking if additional beds are required. There's a charge of 5 per night for an additional child needing their own bed, and 10 per night for an additional adult.
Our family-friendly facilities include a common room with a real fireplace, a dining room overlooking the ocean and a front garden with picnic tables. Guests can use the fully equipped self-catering kitchen, with lots of spices, tea and coffee provided.
Laundry facilities are available as is wetsuit and body board rental. There's free Internet access.
Reviewed by the Guardian Newspaper, 3 February 2009: 'Rarely will you see another hostel with such a look of permanent surprise on its face. This lovely detached villa, parked under the cliffs, stares out wide eyed over a country railway line to the longest beach on the north coast of Ireland and the Atlantic Ocean beyond. Inside, the decor and furnishings give the unmistakable feeling that you're a guest in someone's enviably comfortable home. The Giant's Causeway is just a short bus ride away ... but perhaps we'll curl up with a book and go tomorrow.'
The 'Downhill Beachhouse' is located in one of the most beautiful locations in Ireland. Stunningly situated Downhill Beachhouse overlooks the North Coast's longest beach and the Atlantic ocean.
The house is backed by dramatic cliffs and bordered by a stream, creating the perfect setting for a relaxed evening. Downhill is a great base for exploring the North Coast including the Giant's Causeway, and neighbours the National Trust estate's famous Mussenden Temple.
There's a good bus and train service here from Coleraine and Derry. Giant's Causeway, Dunluce Castle and Bushmill's Distillery are less than 30 minutes away by car, while Downhill Palace Ruin, Mussenden Temple and the Black Glen Gardens are just uphill. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
1, Maa Northern Ireland
1, Maa Northern Ireland
1, Maa Northern Ireland
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>