Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Featuring modern Balinese style design in Balinese family environment. We have a wide range of Air conditioned rooms to accommodate all types of travelers. Bed in mixed dorm is designed to feel more private than your typical dorm room. Dorm beds have individual curtains to provide you with more privacy, individual electricity power socket and reading lamp. individual safety box lockers are provided to keep your valuable things. At the hostel, you can meet friends from around the world, enjoy free WiFi in all rooms including hostel area.
Terms and Conditions:
Please make sure the address is at Jalan Dream Beach Lembongan. Please get in touch at WhatsApp and Phone
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 12:00
The reception is open from 7 am till 10 pm
Balance paid in Cash
Age Restriction above 16
Do not make any noisy after 10:00 PM
Be Fun, Polite and Enjoy your Holiday
Ask an information is needed
A Key card damage or lost is charged 100.000 IDR.
Guests in dorm rooms must be over 15 years of age.
For the comfort and safety of our guests, we operate a non-smoking policy throughout the Hostel room.
non compliance with this rule will result in a IDR 750.000 charge to the offending guest(s) account to cover professional cleaning of the room area.
Smoking is only allowed in Public area such as common area, terrace
Tax is Included Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>