Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Dream Hostel Poltava conveniently located in Central location on a beautiful street. Looking for Fun? All Dream Hostels are hostels with Fun! For us hostel is not just a bed to sleep, but a place full of new friends and positive experiences. We have Events orginized by our hosts at least 2-3 times a week, where you can find activities, excursions, tours etc. in city! Dream Hostel is also the only one hostel in Poltava with its own bar cafe. If you are not outdoor person – play our table game and kicker all day long!
- Biggest hostel in Poltava which means there is always someone to get new friends;
- Our onsite cafe - breakfast, lunch, dinner at affordable prices;
- Bike rental - from April to October;
- Lots of activities organized by our Dream Team, popular excursions on request;
- Complimentary Wi-Fi everywhere;
-Laptops free to use;
-Plenty of showers;
-24/7 front desk
-Parking (for extra fee)
Rooms to amaze. A wide selection of contemporary Private ensuite, Twins, Triple,Singles & Dorms, with crisp white linen all available at great rates. Towels included complimentary in Private rooms only. All our staff are multilingual and on hand to help you with whatever info you need. We have updated information about tours, points of interest and local entertainment, as well as free city maps and tour info.
Dream Hostel Poltava Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: 48 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Breakfast not included.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>