Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Staying at Dreamsea Surf Camp Canggu you will live in a great atmosphere where you will make nice friends and become a member of this international family with people from all over the world. a strategic location just a few minutes from the center of Canggu and the amazing beaches of this area. We offer yoga lessons and fitness lessons every day at our Joglo, for all levels. Obviously, we also offer surfing lessons with the most professionals instructors.
Dreamsea Surf Camp Canggu is the perfect mix between a surf camp and a social club. A Place full of nice vibes and were everybody receives a warm welcome. Dreamsea Canggu has a swimming pool, a cafe/restaurant with a wide selection of healthy drinks, coffee, cocktails, and the yummiest food.
Visiting Dreamsea Canggu you will have the best experience at Canggu.
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00.
Check out before 12:00 noon.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Non smoking in the room but have a smoking area.
Reception working period: 08:00~22:00. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>