Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Full deposit for group bookings. Please contact us for any special needs.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Reminder there are no ATMs in El Paredon. Bring cash!
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
•A/C Dorms & Private rooms
•Beachfront Pool Bar
•Panoramic Rooftop Restaurant
•Baby turtle release (daily in season) Driftwood conservation project
•Hot weather all year round
•Cheapest surf lessons in town
•Pool Table & Ping Pong Table
•Kayak and SUP tours
•Turtle & Salt farm tour
•All you can eat dinner buffets
•Best surf spot in Guatemala
• Mini pig Potato
We have just finished redecorating the hostel and we are now adding cleaning protocols, retraining staff and changing procedures in light of Covid-19 and new government guidelines. We will be limiting our capacity and we are creating more private rooms at the expense of dormitory spaces. Mealtimes will have reduced hours so we can dedicate more time to sanitation. We hope to give you a wonderful warm and safe experience.
Remember there are no ATMs in El Paredon. We ask that you bring no outside alcohol or children and certainly do not combine the two. Bring smiles, sun tan lotion and expect to want to stay longer than you anticipated. We look forward to meeting you!
Please let us know if you have any questions :) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>