Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Please note we do not have an 24 hour reception. You can checkin from 10 a.m. and the latest checkin is at 8 p.m. IF YOU ARRIVE LATER THAN 8 P.M. YOU NEED TO CONTACT US TO ARRANGE YOUR CHECK IN. Once you checked in you will have 24 hour access.
This hostel is definitely not a party hostel. Smoking is not allowed anywhere inside and outside of the property.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL OUR TWIN ROOMS S ARE TINY AND HAVE GOTTEN A BUNKBED !!! The double rooms are more spacious with queen sized beds.
Every guest have his own locker and his own safe. There is also a full-equipped kitchen with free coffee, tea and sugar. Our guests also like the nice Free guided walking tour of Berlin given by a professional guide, who picks you up at our hostel every day at 10:10 a.m. (tip aprecciated). On the spot are many excellent breakfast and lunch offers, as well as restaurants, bars, galleries, supermarkets...
People who have stayed here in the past loved it mainly because of the quietness and the warm atmosphere (this is what they told to us and wrote in the guest book at the reception!). Please note there will be an extra charge of 2 Euro per person the entire stay for bedding and bedsheets. Please no creditcards or traveler's cheques. Payment must be done with cash. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vuodevaatteet eivät sisälly
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Maailmassa pieni hostelli
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>