Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
All buildings and small houses have a panoramic view over the clear and deep lake, Östra Nedsjön.
The dining and kitchen area in the tastefully renovated old barn has an external balcony overlooking the lake.
In the barn there is also a dormitory which can be utilized as a group/work room.
The Heavenly Hall, sized at 100 sq.m., has especially beautiful windows to allow contact with external natural scenery. The largest window stretches from floor to ceiling (3.3 m) and has a characteristic form.
The annex “Solgläntan” downhill from the main buildings has accommodation for 8-10 persons.
A small hut situated beside the sheep field, with beds for two, offers guests a sound night’s sleep.
The guest house has a small kitchen, toilet, shower and large external wooden deck.
Cancellation Policy: 1 day before arrival
Check In: 2.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash, Credit Cards or Debit Cards.
Breakfast is not included.
Taxes are included. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Vuodevaatteet eivät sisälly
- Yhteinen huone
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>