Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our property sits on the edge of the main touristic area. We are within walking distance of everything in the Plaza Foch (restaurants, bars, etc.). For those wishing to explore some of the beautiful city by foot: Parque Carolina (20 mins), Parque El Ejido (15 mins), La Basilica del Voto Nacional (40 mins), and the rest of the Centro Historico (35-40 mins) are all easily explored. For those wishing to venture out a little further to El Teleferico, Parque Metropolitano, or even one of the neighboring cities, taxis and busses are easily accessible.
The rooms carry the same vibe as the accompanied café/restaurant. We have both dorm style rooms, as well as, single and mtrimonil private rooms. Perfect place to stay for an unforgettable vacation in Quito.
El Cafecito Quito policies and conditions:
Check-in time starts at 10 am.
Check-out time is 12 pm.
Payment types accepted at this property: cash, credit card and debit card
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Please note: payment by credit card and debit card possible for a stay of more than 3 days with 4% extra charge
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Breakfast not included. Extra-cost: between USD$ 4.50 and USD$ 6.50 per person per day.
Child friendly. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>