Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
25% of the reservation total is due at the time of booking. The remainder of the reservation total is due 14 days prior to your arrival date. These payments are non-refundable.
A no show is treated as a cancellation and the total of the reservation will be charged.
Any charges not able to be processed will result in the cancellation of the reservation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Guests under the age of 16 years old need to be with their parents/guardians.
The Property reserves the right to refuse accommodation if you do not obey by these policies.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
This Property reserves the right to refuse accommodation to hen, stag or similar parties.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Staying in this charming and historic house in the heart of Granada definitely makes for a unique experience. Our aim is to get travelers to meet and exchange stories, make new friends, have a great time in Granada and get a good night sleep. We organize tapas tours and host sangria nights, dinners, concerts and fundraising parties, and we will spend some time with you at check-in telling you all about our wonderful city.
Facilities at your disposal:
- Rooftop sun terrace
- Fully fitted kitchen, cozy common area with guitars, good music and board games
- Free and fast WI-FI everywhere and PC in the common area
- Linen provided and your bed will be ready for you!
- Air conditioning (except female dorm on the ground floor, naturally kept at a comfortable temperature by the thick Moorish walls)
- Nordic duvet bed covers (suited for the allergy sensitive)
- Self-service laundry
- Parking: we have a €12 per day deal with Parking Gran Capitan, located 80m from the hostel (cheapest price you can find for a secured car park in the centre of Granada).
El Granado family awaits you, buen viaje!
The different types of accommodation we offer:
- Bunk beds in shared dormitories:
Most economical option. The rooms are shared, backpacker style. In each dorm there are between 3 and 6 beds and individual lockers for your backpacks. Bathroom and showers are shared with fellow travelers, except for the female dorm, which has its own private bathroom. Air conditioning in all rooms, except for the female dorm on the ground floor, naturally kept at a comfortable temperature by the thick Moorish walls. We have a lovely rooftop terrace, two patios and a fully fitted kitchen and living room. Linen is included in the room price and your bed is ready for you on arrival. You can rent towels for €2.
- Double rooms:
Private rooms with double beds, option with shared or private bathroom. TV, air conditioning. Towels included.
Double bedroom, living room with 2 sofa beds, kitchen and bathroom. TV, air conditioning. Towels included. One of our apartments is our 80m2 penthouse apartment with its own private rooftop terrace. Indulge! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>