Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Elements Hostel offers budget accommodation in Chennai without compromising on security, comfort and cleanliness. All our rooms are air conditioned and come with free WIFI. We have a dormitory, a single room and a selection of king and twin rooms. We also have a restaurant-party area on our roof terrace, which we can rent out for events.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Elements Hostel is located in the Central Chennai neighborhood in Chennai. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.
Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.
There is a shared lounge at the property.
The guesthouse also provides car rental.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Card and cash both welcome when check in at the property.
2. Reception hours: 10am -8.30pm
3. Check in 12pm - 8.30pm, Check out 10am - 11am.
4. If cancelled or modified up to 3 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. If cancelled or modified later or in case of no-show, 100 percent of the first night will be charged.
5. Children are welcome, but there is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
6. Residents shall occupy the rooms only after allotment is made by the hostel manager.
7. Room furniture, electrical fittings etc., are required to be maintained in good condition.
Special offer: 10% Discount if hostel room is booked a month earlier! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>