Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
If you want to know real Croatia and you don't like the tourist crowds, Bakar is the right destination for you. From here you can make trips and get to know the Northern Adriatic Area and its natural and cultural attractions (the Islands of Krk and Cres, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Risnjak, and Northern Velebit National Parks, the Istrian Peninsula, some amazing towns like Opatija(the old tourist towns in Croatia),Crikvenica, Pula, Rijeka, Rovinj.
On the ground floor of the building is our restaurant Vallis, which has been operating since 1982. You can order food in the restaurant that we can deliver to the apartment so you don’t have to cook.
Also, you can arrange breakfast with us. The apartment is located only 5 meters from the sea.
Ema Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 14 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours : 08:00 to 22:00. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>