Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our hostel is located in Cap Hill just a short walk from the state capitol, downtown bars and an awesome music scene. Capitol Hill was once the home of Denver’s elite and today consists of historic mansions, such as ours. The neighborhood has urban character, eclectic architecture and is well known as a haven for young artists, musicians, and bohemians (like Jack Kerouac who lived at the Colburn Hotel just one block from Ember Hostel). Near us is Colfax Avenue, which is the concert and live music hub of Denver! The Fillmore Auditorium, The Ogden Theater, as well as numerous late-night bars, coffee shops, thrift stores and restaurants are just blocks away. The Denver Art Museum, Santa Fe Arts District, and South Broadway bar scene are also walking distance from the hostel.
Travel allows us to fill our life with adventures and create stories we can tell over and over. Like the saying goes, “So much of who you are is where you have been.” Travel and hosteling provide unique opportunities to meet people from all pockets of the earth. It opens our eyes to the true human experience. We at Ember take pride in cultivating that experience and can’t wait to be a part of your journey!
Ember is happy to provide you with the following FREE amenities:
• 12 person Spa Jacuzzi (closed on Mondays for regular cleaning)
• Fire pit
• Privacy bunks with blackout curtains, outlets, shelves, lighting, and storage
• Super Fast Wi-Fi
• Complimentary Espresso, Coffee & Tea
• Guest Lounge
• Daily Housekeeping
• Curated Tours & Activities
• Guest Laundry
• Concierge Service
• Complimentary Luggage Storage
Ember Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival. Guests who do not cancel prior to 3 pm local time the day prior to arrival will be charged for the first night stay and the remainder of their reservation will be cancelled.
If you chose a "non-refundable" rate, your credit card on file will be charged the full amount at time of reservation.
Credit/debit card used must match the government issued ID of guest.
One person per twin bed.
Must be a traveler with residency outside of Colorado with travel document.
Check in begins at 3 pm. If you arrive to Denver earlier, we can happily host your luggage in our secured storage while you set out to explore the town.
Check out is at 11 am. All guests and their belongings must vacate their room before 11 am so our staff can adequately prepare rooms for our next set of travelers. If you are departing Denver later in the day, we can happily host your luggage in our secured storage while you make your last rounds on the town.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
The full cost of the reservation is due at check in, along with a valid form of ID (driver's license, passport, etc). The hostel reserves the right to refuse any patron at any time for any reason. Website prices do not reflect local lodging tax. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Taxes not included - 14.75%local tax will be added.
Breakfast not included.
24 hour Reception.
Age restriction: Minimum age for guests is 18 unless accompanied by a parent and pre authorized. Please send us an email to discuss.
Damage Or Loss Of Property
Guests are responsible for damage or loss they cause to the property. To avoid charges, please return your key card to the front desk and leave your linens and towels on your bed before departure. If your items are not found on your bed, charges to cover the cost of replacing the items (towel: $5, key card: $5) may be incurred. All damaged property will be assessed and charged to parties responsible.
Parking in our lot is available for Ember guests on a first-come, first-served basis. Please call prior to approval to confirm availability. We encourage biking, walking and public transit for getting around. Public street parking is also available nearby. Please be mindful of limited hours and metered fees.
Sheets, pillow and blanket on a pre-made bed, as well as a towel are provided to each guest. Stays of longer than 4 nights will have their sheets and towels refreshed on the fifth day. Any guest may trade their towel in for fresh ones anytime. Daily housekeeping of rooms, bathrooms and public space is provided.
Ember Hostel is a community of like-minded travelers.
14 days is the maximum length of stay. Requests for longer stays will be assessed on a case-by-case basis by management.
Guests only. We do not allow non-registered guests to hang out on our property. We aim to create a safe and secure space for our guests and will ask any non-registered guests to leave.
No pets allowed.
No smoking allowed, except in designated outdoor areas. Evidence of smoking (of any kind) inside will result in a USD 250 fee. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>