Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The staff are efficient and friendly and the hosts go out of their way to make your stay a pleasant one. You come as a guest and leave as a friend. It is a home away from home situated on a game farm with a game viewing patio and a petting zoo for the kids. Prices are affordable for what is offered and advice not to miss this peaceful stress free welcoming environment.
Situated approximately 6km away from Lanseria airport and Rhenosterspruit conservancy. Close to a wide variety of tourist attractions such as the lion and safari park, Maropeng, Lesedi cultural village, Hartebeespoort to name but a few. A shuttle is offered to these places and even tours, hiking trails, with guides.
Engedi Retreat offers 4 private room as well as a well equipped apartment for self-catering. Our rooms have comfortable beds, shared or private bathrooms. All our rooms provide you with a lovely view to wake up to in the morning. The accommodation includes an impressive breakfast which should not be missed.
Engedi Retreat Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
Child friendly. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Lasten leikkialue
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>