Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The Etna Bed & Breakfast, located in Belpasso, a typical Sicilian town that lies between Mount Etna and the city of Catania.
Our position is convenient and central thus offering an ideal opportunity to visit a vast range of attractions within the radius of 15km such as Mount Etna, Beaches, Medieval Norman Castles, Fortresses, Monuments and Ruins. Rest assured you will experience a pleasant taste of typical Sicilian lifestyle in our antique B&B.
We are situated in the same territory as Etna land attraction park and the gigantic Etnapolis Hyper market.
At the Etna Bed & Breakfast you can expect warm hospitality and convenient prices. Please do not hesitate to contact us or ask any questions about your vacation. We are more than happy to assist you in making your stay here in Sicily as fulfilling as possible!
View Maps & Directions View Photo Gallery
Style & Comfort
Enjoy a unique experience in an eighteenth century Sicilian noble construction where the antique floors, voltaic ceilings and terraces can be admired. Our guests may also make use of our lounges, outdoor terraces, dining suite and kitchen. We hope our guests may find all the necessary comfort that one may desire away from home in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
All Rooms are very spacious, air-conditioned and provide a private bathroom or En-suite depending on availability and requests. Breakfast is naturally included at no additional cost.
Surrounded by nature in all its beauty, Mount Etna attracts thousands of tourists from all over the world every year. The 3323 meter high active volcano can be visited from our location via Rifugio Sapienza at 15km (Etna south). Here you may proceed on foot or opt to pay for a guided trip on a 4-wheel-drive vehicle or take the cable car to reach the summit. There is plenty to see like the solidified rivers of lava and great views plus souvenir shops, old fashioned houses and restaurants.
Cancellation policy: 72h advance notice
Payment upon arrival by cash only
Check in from 12.00
Check out before 10.00
Italian breakfast included
Taxes included Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>