Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
A hidden gem in the heart of San Diego’s hip and historic Little Italy neighborhood, our hotel is inspired by the desire to create an experience that is reflective of its location, offering guests an authentically local experience through our comfortable vibe, sense of community and playful spirit.
Found San Diego is located in a meticulously restored 1910 historical building, that offers the grace and elegance of a historic hotel, but all the modern amenities to make your stay superbly vibrant. All of our rooms are individually and thoughtfully decorated with beautiful furnishings. Our rooms are outfitted with top-of-the-line beds with high-thread count linens and plush cotton towels.
We are located only a few minutes away from some of the locals' favorite restaurants, bars and shops; and minutes of the San Diego Airport, Convention Center, the World-Famous San Diego Zoo, Sea World, Balboa Park, Gaslamp Quarter and the San Diego Harbor.
Found Hotel San Diego Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 17:00 / Check out time before 11:00
Payment accepted by MasterCard, Visa. Amex.
**This property will pre-authorize your card for the full amount, taxes included. The property does not accept cash.**
General: Front desk reception is available from 07:00 to 17:00. If you are arriving outside of these hours you must contact the property ahead of time to facilitate access. No curfew. Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>