Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Upon arrival for checking-in, the responsible of the group has to show his/her passport and we need also a list of all participants with name, surname, place- and date of birth.
We also offer half-board options (breakfast as well as dinner) at the campsite's restaurant.
Moreover, we can organize transfers from/to the airport as well as transfers/tours into Rome.
For further information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
If you've had enough of city life leave it behind and head to the coast to top up the tan. Rome is still close enough to do all the essential sightseeing while the beach is close enough for some serious ray catching.
Fabulous Village is no ordinary hostel in Rome, with all the services you would expect and some fantastic bonuses that no other youth hostel can offer. A great restaurant, bar, ice cream parlour (May - September), take away service, internet point (Wifi available), organized tours (May-September), laundry, mini-market, swimming pools with a new lagoon (May - September), tennis courts, beach volleyball-, football court and the beautiful Roman Coast of Ostia.
Our cheap accommodation options mean you have a resort style experience at an affordable price, with choices of private or shared facilities.
Fabulous Village offers a unique camping experience for your stay in Rome.
We have all budgets covered with these options:
- Single private Ensuite:
Modern, comfortable rooms that sleep 2 people (2 single beds) and come with their own shower, toilet, storage space, airconditioning, fridge and electrical outlets (private use)
- Twin private Ensuite:
Modern, comfortable rooms that sleep 2 people (2 single beds) and come with their own shower, toilet, storage space, fridge, airconditioning and electrical outlets.
- Triple private Ensuite:
These are modern, comfortable sized rooms that sleep up to 3 people (2 single beds and a high sleeper) and come with their own shower and toilet, storage space, fridge, air conditioning and electrical outlets.
- Basic 2/4 Beds Private Tent - sharing bathroom:
a tent is a comfortable private accommodation based outdoors, with a kitchen and real beds (bed linen, pillows, blankets included).
All accommodations are provided of bed linen.
Fabulous Village is just 35mins from the centre of Rome and 20mins from the stunning coast of Ostia. The location is ideal for those who wish to explore the Roman ruins of Ostia Antica, take time out of the city to relax on the beach or spend some time in the Eternal city, without the hassle of staying in the crowded centre.
We organize excursions into Rome (tours like Rome by night, Ostia Antica, Tivoli) and a daytrip to Pompei & Naples (during the period May - September).
It's possible as well to book by email a transfer from the airports (at least 48hrs before arrival date).
Please see 'Map & directions' for more information.
Reception is open 24hrs, check in starts at 04.00 pm and check-out is by 10.00 am.
Cancellations must be done at least 24hrs before check-in to avoid being charged for your first night's stay. If you are leaving late feel free to put your bags in the lockup to catch a few extra rays by the pool.
We hope you enjoy your stay.
Pets not allowed Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Lasten leikkialue
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>