Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Travel Information and Adventure Tour Bookings
Safes to store valuables in all rooms
Full bar, live music, pool table, darts, board games
Lounge, library and fire place
Big screen television, satellite television
Housekeeping and laundry facilities
Braai or BBQ facilities
Outside fire pit
Well positioned camping sites with separate ablutions
Free tea and coffee
Bar facilities are also available to rent for parties on weekends
2 Double en-suite rooms
1 Family en-suite room (double deb and 2 single beds)
5 Family rooms (ranging from 1-3 single beds with a double bed)
3 Dorm rooms
1 Twin room (2 single beds)
Camping (includes access to all onsite facilities)
If you wish to cancel a booking, please call at least 48 hours prior to your cancellation.
Check in is between 10:00am and 11:00pm
Check out is at 10:00am
Breakfast is not included with the price; however, we do offer three breakfast options (1. Omelette with 3 eggs, bacon, tomato, onion, mushroom cheese, toast, muffin, fruit juice, filter coffee - R60) (2. Muesli, Yogurt, fresh fruit, muffins, juice, toast, jam, filter coffee - R60) (3. Simple breakfast 2 eggs, bacon, baked beans, toast, juice, filter coffee - R30)
Breakfast is served daily from 08:00 - 10:00. Dinner is served daily at 7pm.
We accept credit, debit, and cash on arrival
Taxes are included in our prices
If you would like to use the bar facilities for a large party, please call ahead so that we can stock the bar accordingly. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>