Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The living bedroom joins the fully equipped kitchen with a big refrigerator and coffeemaker. The spacious private bathroom with hot water has a big shower, hairdryer and WC.
The two queen size beds have orthopaedic mattresses. The apartment is also equipped with a room safe, ceiling fan, A/C for an extra charge
(10 USD /daily), TV, tiled floor with Spanish ceramic and mobile phone service.
Max. Occupancy for rooms is 2 adults and 3 children.
If staying with more than 2 people per room (max occupancy is 2 adults/3 children):
One child under 12 years stays for free.
Every additional child pays 10 USD per day extra.
We serve breakfast and dinner in our cozy Rancho Restaurant & Bar. Try our specialities like fresh fish and seafood with a good glass of wine or Barbecue, Pizza and Pastas.
Cancellation Policy: 3 days before the arrival
Check In: 1.00 – 9.00 pm
Check Out: 11.00 am
Method of Payment upon the arrival: Cash only!
Breakfast is not included, additional charge 8 USD / Person, children under 11 years - 50%.
Air Condition is not included. Costs are 10 USD per day. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>