Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are located in El Calafate, main entrance to Los Glaciares National Park where you´ll find Perito Moreno Glacier, the Argentino Lake, the Andes Range, boat trips to Upsala and Spegazzini Glaciers, buses to El Chalten and lot of activities to create you own adventure in Patagonia, as horse ridings, kayaking, bike rides and great treks on the mountains. In town you could also visit the Calafate Mount, the Birds Reserve Nimez Lagoon, Glaciarium, The Natural History Museum and some 'Glaciobars'.
We provide accommodation in private rooms en suite well equipped with bath tube and matress bases; private rooms with shared bathrooms and shared dormitories of 4 and 8 people with shared bathrooms. In addition, we have several common areas where the guests and travellers con meet each other.
Folk Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 14:00
Check out before 10:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included, 21%.
The reception service is open 24 hours per day.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
At the point of collection of credit card information, Hostelworld will never contact customers directly to request CVV numbers and that they should not provide CVV numbers to properties. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>