Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Alpine-style chalet built in 1990 in the center of Puerto Iguazú, has 3 rooms: all with their own decoration, an immense garden with native species of the missionary jungle, visited daily by different types of birds, among them the hornero considered the bird. national of the country, our pool in the back garden allows you to enjoy relaxing massages surrounded by mango trees and birdsong, we offer a cafeteria service with sandwiches, cakes, typical regional sandwiches and specialty coffee. Our home, a unique space, where you always come back and enjoy simplicity as the ultimate expression of wealth. A good bed, a good breakfast, a good nap, a relaxing moment in our garden accompanied by a good cup of tea or a good Argentine mate ... a smile and the best tips to get to know the whole area of the Falls and the attractions offered by the province of Misiones.
Folks B&B Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .Late check out (after 11:00) will result in a fee.
Check out before 11:00 .
Payments must be made before arrival at the accommodation.
Breakfast AR$650 per person.
We do not accept customers younger than 12 years of age.
No pets allowed.
Reception from 8:00 to 23:00 Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Express check-in / out
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>