Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Please advise whether your group requires exclusive use of the property or whether you are comfortable sharing with other hostel bookers.
Group packages can be arranged for groups with specific criteria, travel requirements, dietary requirements, itinerary specifications, trips and tours. Footprints hostel is able to offer a discount for groups who book accommodation and travel packages with us.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Footprints has a wonderful outdoor garden space and BBQ available for clients use along with a games room and pool table, book share, yoga and exercise room, communal lounge and dining areas and kitchenette to cater to the diversity of todays travellers. We offer comprehensive travel advice and create packages for all types of travellers, whether on a budget, looking for fitness, nightlife, wilderness, beach or a combination of all. When it comes to Tanzanian travel we work with the most reliable and competitively priced agents to ensure we provide only the best experience, after all for most this is a once in a lifetime experience.
Footprints is also a part of the African Hostel Group, a collaboration of hotels working across Africa with similar client based principles and on hand travel expertise.
Footprints Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 11:00 .
Check out from 11:00 to 00:00 .
Payment upon arrival by credit cards, debit cards.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>