Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
groupbookings are not refundabel!!
check in is till 23:00. if the guests don't arrive till this time, the booking will be marked as no show and wil be cancelled. after 23:00 check in is not possible!
Additional Terms and Conditions
groupbookings are not refundable!
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
a group has to leave a deposit of 60 euros per person by arrival in cash, when everything is ok, the group get the money back by check out. alcohol from outside and in the room is forbidden! every guest must show his passport/ID
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We have double rooms, single rooms, triple rooms and many dorms.
All of our rooms are equipped with table and chairs,heating and a locker which
can always be locked!
There is an extra charge for towels, lockers and bed linen.
We also have a breakfast room and a beautiful bar.
We are located centrally to the city centre, the train station, the trade fair,
the airport and the sights of the city of Frankfurt. The Skyline plaza, a big
shopping center, is only one station from us in the same street.
The tram station is directly in front of our door and you can reach everything
very easily. There are restaurants, supermarkets and a Laundromat close by. A fitness center
is located inside the building.
Please read our Things to note carefully before making a booking!
from 1th january 2018 every guest has to pay 2 euros per night for tourism tax
PLEASE NOTE : Please note that bachelor parties and regulars' table rides are not allowed and not accepted! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Vuodevaatteet eivät sisälly
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>